Violations or alleged violations of the following regulations in Falck Renewables S.p.A. and the Italian and foreign subsidiaries of the Falck Renewables Group:
- laws, regulations, and measures by oversight, supervisory or regulatory authorities;
- Code of Ethics;
- Organization and Management Model pursuant to Italian legislative decree no. 231 of 2001 adopted by Falck Renewables S.p.A. and Italian subsidiaries of the Falck Renewables Group;
- local anti-corruption regulations or other regulations governing the liability of legal persons applicable to the foreign subsidiaries (e.g. UK Bribery Act, Spanish Ley Orgánica);
- specific regulations addressing slavery, human trafficking and human rights issues at workplace (e.g. UK Modern Slavery Act);
- internal procedures of the Falck Renewables Group.
The Portal must not be used for business communications (such as commercial complaints).
As a general practice, it is expected that any working issue will be resolved, if possible, between the employee and his/her colleagues and/or the relevant line manager, also informally.